KROT2 PI Metal Detector
Technical characteristics :
● Coin with a diameter of 25mm (air) up to 30 cm
● Helmet 0.8m
● Maximum up to 2.0m
● Sound indication polyphonic selectable
● LCD 16×2 visual indication
● IB working principle
● Search mode selective
● Ring sensor or DD diameter 10-30 cm
● The range of possible operating frequencies of 6-12kHz
● Power supply 7.0-9V
● Current consumption not more than 90 mA
● The weight of constructive that in the photo on the left is 850 grams disassembled into two parts.
* Operating modes: dynamic, static (pinpointer)
* Selectable types of signal parameters
display Display of the VDI numerical value and graphic indication of amplitude.
Indication in the form of histograms – VDI and amplitude
* Main sound indication 3-tone – color, black and overload
* Selectable sound indication for color
Changing the tone of the sound signal from VDI , sound discrimination
Changing the volume of the sound signal, function of amplitude
Multi- tone PWM
* Voltage display power supply
* Visual and audible overload indication.
* Availability of discriminator: color -10 segmen in 10-gram increments.
Iron – 6 segments in increments of 20 grams.
* Adjustment of sensitivity separately for “color” and “black” targets – from 0 to 9
* The presence of manual detuning in statics and automatic (dynamic).
* Cash backlight on
* Availability of debug mode
Digital frequency setting in the range of 6-12 kHz in increments of ~ 10 Hz
Indication of X and Y values and dХ dY for setting MD
Selectable software phase shift in increments of 45 degrees. hardware – smoothly + -20 g
* Convenient and intuitive interface.
* Automatic recording of all settings in non-volatile memory
* Easy setup for different IB sensors
* Possibility to create a profile for a specific sensor. In total, you can create 4 profiles.